Mamma Mia! the Party @The O2Designer_
Haworth Tompkins ArchitectsServices_
Building Services & Environmental Design
Cultural and Sport
Mamma Mia! the Party @The O2
The refurbishment of the Fabric Night Club at the O2 to create a unique theatre housing a 500 seat Greek taverna.
The theatre accommodates technical, artistic and catering facilities for guests and performers, to create a world class theatrical dining experience.
OR Consulting are acting as building services engineers and general lighting designers on the project and have developed the design and integration of engineering installations, such as:
- The theatrical DMX and AV infrastructure.
- The house lighting installations.
- The air-conditioning installation, integrated with the staging of the taverna.
- The fire detection and voice alarm installations.
- The sprinklers systems.
- The electrical infrastructure (to facilitate the operation of the complex audio visual, lighting, catering and theatrical systems).
- The access and hearing reinforcement systems (to facilitate the venue’s DDA strategy).
- The venue’s security installations.
- The integration of systems to network with the O2’s control room.
- The lift facilities.
- The domestic water and drainage installations serving bar and kitchen facilities.