Fuse Studios LimitedServices_
Building Services & Environmental Design
Cultural and Sport
Wolverhampton Civic Hall
OR Consulting Engineers are acting as low-carbon building services engineers and lighting designers for the fit-out design of a Grade II listed Civic Hall.
OR Consulting worked alongside AEG and ASM Global to provide the multi-disciplinary design for:
- Refurbishment of the existing listed building build to increase the hospitality space to 5,500 visitors between two halls.
- Design of MEP, lighting and acoustic services to provide banquet catering facilities in historically sensitive spaces.
- To future proof the venue and provide modern specification within the building.
- Review and improve the internal acoustic environment of bars to optimise the performance of existing spaces during concerts.
- Coordinating with the Architect and Heritage Officer to optimise the spaces to create conferencing spaces, venue management facilities and artist areas with minimal impact on listed building fabric.