Building Services & Environmental Design
NHS Direct Bristol
As part of our ongoing environmental and facilities management support to NHS Direct Estates, OR Consulting were employed to review proposals for a £500,000 AC replacement scheme for a 24/7 call centre in Bristol.
OR Consulting identified a low carbon refurbishment / re-use strategy that more readily reflected the term remaining on NHS Direct’s lease and the need to maintain the call centre operational throughout the works. As a consequence, OR Consulting were retained to carry out the design for the alternative scheme, which resulted in Client savings of £300,000.
OR Consulting provided a comprehensive consultancy service to the Client, including:
• Undertaking condition report.
• The production of phased MEP design proposals.
• Producing a License to Alter report.
• The programming of works.
• The witnessing of commissioning and testing.
• The inspection of works on site.